My Personal Mission Statement
To coach others to live fit for excellence- mind, body, & spirit- so that they experience progress and excel in ALL areas of their lives!
Living FIT has allowed me to:
- Overcome food addictions- to be free from thinking about food or relying on it for comfort– this is true freedom! This still takes major awareness to live as an overcomer BUT it is possible and amazing!
- Have right relationship with God and the body He made for me for this short but precious time I have to impact/serve others.
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit which is in you, which you have from God? You are not your own: Therefore glorify God in your body.”
- Being the positive influence. I love how often I hear “you are so positive” or “how do you stay so positive?” The best part is that I made it a practice so I don’t even know another way but to see hope and potential in everyone. I listen to self talk 3x day to keep positive mindset and keeps me motivated to stay focused on what matters most.
- Build a place where people come in feeling the weight of the world in many different forms and leave feeling refreshed, excited, and hopeful.
- Have deep relationships that matter with people. To be more than just their coach, but also an ear to hear when others won’t, a support system when they feel alone with their dreams/goals, friend to laugh with, and very often clients ask me to be a prayer warrior for them (even those that aren’t “religious” or believe in God) when they have needs/hurts/concerns. People matter!
What I love most is that living fit has allowed me to coach people to become their very best self.
This past 10 years has been living beyond my dreams! I have been passionate about a fit lifestyle and training others since my teens. I was active, but not extremely athletic growing up and have had some serious, yet very normal American food issues. When I was 18 and living in southern California, I made my mind up that I wasn’t set out to be average and that I was put here to help people live healthy and fit, free of food additions and filled with strength. I plugged into my faith, read self talk for weight loss by Dr Shad Helmstetter, started listening to self talk, entered a Max Muscle transformation contest, and created relationships with a few fit friends. That year set me off on this path of wanting to help others live fit for excellence.
In 10 years, I am married with 3 beautiful children, I have competed successfully in figure at a National level, running races, and obstacle course events with my fit crew clients. I set great goals, used an action plan, received the right education, and have used my passion to help people successfully get into the best shape of their lives as well as achieve many of their goals in their everyday lives through my unique life coaching action plan.
As a mom and wife, I understand how many battles (helping the spouse adapt to eating good, clean healthy dinners) and temptations (for example, when dieting for my first show post baby, suddenly every little kid I know was having a pizza party or a birthday party) there are but the rewards are so much greater! And we are 24/7 powerful examples to our families and community. It is really amazing how much one person can impact their circle of loved ones when they hire a life coach/trainer and learn to get healthy, it saves lives and that education spreads throughout friends and family like a wildfire!
I am so thankful for all the people in the past decade who always inspired and reminded me who I really want to be! I am doing this too, so that I can help and encourage others to live with optimal health and train others to live spiritually and physically strong lives to benefit the communities around them. I want to help people really live with passion, not struggle to live.
I am now helping people improve their lives through life coaching, online training, nutrition, and coaching, also full time I offer one-on-one and small group training at a very affordable rate with greatest business success ever in my private gym in Oregon City, OR, and through my customized by trimester Prenatal 365 DVD workout videos. I am a Certified Life Coach and Self- Talk trainer, CFT, SFN, SET through ISSA and train people for athletics, competition, daily strong living, to help improve health scores, post chemo, post heart attack, helping people leave the morbid obesity lifestyle and create a new healthy lifestyles that gives clients a high quality of life. I hope that this encourages you to strive for your dreams and discover your potential too!